Friday, July 24, 2015

Return to Blogging

After a long hiatus from my overly-amateur blogging, I'm feeling like there is some value in sharing my story, and not just the training and racing, but the little things along the way as well. The success that I've had at this point is almost entirely due to intelligent program design and self-experimentation, and is therefore something I can share. My hope is that anyone looking to get better at endurance events can find some gems here.

This page will also house both the Durango Development Youth Team, and the future Durango MUT Elite Program should it ever gain traction.


Thanks for reading,
G. Anthony Kunkel

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Anthony,

    I ran into you and your pup in Monday (11 Jan.). You said "let's run" and "find me".Well, Google helps and I'm down.
    . HMU if you wanna run
    -Morgan
    (914)772-4591

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog! I love to visit it again and again.essay write

    ReplyDelete