Tuesday, October 18, 2011

National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Certification

A short while back I decided to study and test for another certification to help both my career and my clients.
While I would strongly recommend NPTI (National Personal Training Institute) to anyone who can make it work, and I do believe it to be the best certification program for personal trainers, most people with jobs don't have four days per week to commit to education. Also, the $6000 price tag scares some people off. So for the average person looking to become a personal trainer, or just wanting to learn more about applied exercise science, I recommend NASM.
the online study program is second to none. after reading a chapter in the book, going online to watch the video clips about the material, then taking mini quizzes about what you learned, anyone can learn the information fully and in a short amount of time, no matter what kind of learner you are.

you can follow the new link on the side of my page to see the full details on how you can become a personal trainer (or a better one if you already are one).

-and if you've decided to get certified, do so through the link on the right side of my page to let NASM know that i sent you and to make sure you get the best deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment